L2Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some problems

3 posters

Go down

some problems Empty some problems

Post by dQQb Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Yo! hop this post will stay and no delete this time!

About class: So first of all, stormscreamer, fear 100%, armor debuff 100%, big big dps... half server is of stormscreamers, big def, lot of dmg. (ofc its normal that stormscreamer can do fear on ekimus )
Kamels, 5 h of camel pride ? lol i create trickster, buff him and go pvp, or soul hound, godd class too, with big def, and dps? why 5 h to this buff ???? tanks are supports not dds

pvp zone is good, but when i diee, cant remowe debuffs ????? paralyse, die stand, die then try only to kill lol

farm mobs be should be more papper with more hp, sense then of vampiric efect?? dmg 60???
dQQb
dQQb

Back to top Go down

some problems Empty Re: some problems

Post by =HeadGM=Static Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 pm

At least this time your post was not deleted something that's positive.Light who's the main developer must approve these changes before he can make them.Mobs are edited in order to make them able to be killed from those who can afford their damage.If i go to Ekimus and i drain more damage than it deals to me then what's the point of creating a pt to help me with a boss?Mobs are just fine when we're talking about their  P.Def,M.Def and HP.Whoever can deal enough damage to kill them will take their drop as well. Kamael Pride has so long duration just because we need some damage in tanks.Lots of tanks complain everyday about their damage so we had to do something about them too.Whatever is able and legit to be fixed will be fixed.Just wait for Light to check everything you report as a bug. Smile

=HeadGM=Static
L2Salvation

http://www.l2salvation.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dQQb Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:36 am

i am talking about mob low hp, if i have about 4k patack i hit max 20 crit, i cant drain, mele cant survive, mags sure, mobs with wery low m def and bow/crosbow vulnrable is unfair too Razz
dQQb
dQQb

Back to top Go down

Post by =HeadGM=Static Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:45 am

It depends on the mob you're talking about.And just to ensure you if you're talking about mobs and not bosses,mobs are receiving the same damage from fighters and mages.Like the mobs in medium farm zone.Both mages and fighters deal the same damage.I need the name of the mob you're talking about.Each kind of mob has enough P.Def and M.Def so that mages and fighters deal the same damage.Except Bosses because some bosses are vulnerable to some attributes and resistant to others.We can't make every mob exactly the same with another.Every kind of mob has it's pros and cons.

=HeadGM=Static
L2Salvation

Back to top Go down

Post by Orakel Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Sph`s are insane here ..guess they got 45-50 k m-atk here and their p-def is way to high..

Orakel

Back to top Go down

Post by dQQb Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:11 pm

from clan told that have 7k def, 41 m atack, duelist have about 4,5 def , p atack about 6
dQQb
dQQb

Back to top Go down

Post by Orakel Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Static wrote:At least this time your post was not deleted something that's positive.Light who's the main developer must approve these changes before he can make them.Mobs are edited in order to make them able to be killed from those who can afford their damage.If i go to Ekimus and i drain more damage than it deals to me then what's the point of creating a pt to help me with a boss?Mobs are just fine when we're talking about their  P.Def,M.Def and HP.Whoever can deal enough damage to kill them will take their drop as well. Kamael Pride has so long duration just because we need some damage in tanks.Lots of tanks complain everyday about their damage so we had to do something about them too.Whatever is able and legit to be fixed will be fixed.Just wait for Light to check everything you report as a bug. Smile

Pride of Kamael just a self buff ..cant be casted on any target..

Orakel

Back to top Go down

Post by =HeadGM=Static Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 am

Well.I checked this personally with a testing char.SPH full +20 with full buffs + Arcane Power w/o Enlightment have 37k M.Atk MAX.It's impossible a single SPH to have 7k P.Def without Icon or SOS and 41k M.Atk without enlightment.I think this issue about OP SPH as you say will be fixed asap if not already fixed.

=HeadGM=Static
L2Salvation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down