L2Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear +30 Cost ..debuff over there and cancel here...

3 posters

Go down

Fear +30 Cost ..debuff over there and cancel here... Empty Fear +30 Cost ..debuff over there and cancel here...

Post by Orakel Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:06 pm

So since 3 months you arent able to fix Fear +30 Cost...im curoius about the other magic crap and debuffs landing rate...

PvP Zone crowded with Mages/Kamaels/Duelists ...guess why ?!? WTB real pvp with support ...not fking spawn camping at pvp2 24/7...

Orakel

Back to top Go down

Fear +30 Cost ..debuff over there and cancel here... Empty Re: Fear +30 Cost ..debuff over there and cancel here...

Post by LEXSTEELE Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Its true all mages debuffs have high land rate you should fix it, about pvp zones i think pvp2 is a good zone all pvp servers need a none support zones because when u dont have a zone like pvp 2 clans starts zerging in mass pvp zone with bishops and overlords and ppl run out of server, my friends and me came to this server cause you have a good individual pvp zone like pvp2 do not delete pvp2 plz cause is a great zone.

LEXSTEELE

Back to top Go down

Fear +30 Cost ..debuff over there and cancel here... Empty Re: Fear +30 Cost ..debuff over there and cancel here...

Post by Nihla Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:13 am

don't forget you play on a custom server Wink, so stop QQ all time,
on all server, people never happy.
perahps it's time to play ( or try... ) another class

Nihla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum