You can't log in? here is the answer of what happend!

Go down

You can't log in? here is the answer of what happend!

Post by R0x0rTigrhs on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello to all! you are wondering why you can't log in for over than 7 hours??? well here is the answer! L2 Domination server got DDOS attack. Richard finally got his revenge against Light. Richard corrupt the server and he Banned for that! since that time he is trying to get revenge with spamming on shout chat with different acc.and ip's. well he saw that Honor was find him all the time and he did DDOS because honor can't stop his attack! for all these ppl to say that there is DDOS protction there is no any program to do 100% DDOS protection! to sad for me was that Richard was my friend in real life and i founed out just now! i loged in facebook and i saw a new message! well it was from Richard. he told me that at approx 2-3 p.m GMT+2 he will make DDOS attack and will harm the DATABASE of the server... that became true! he is so idiot and i will never forgive him for this! because my friends shouldn't hurt my other friends.... i hope light can fix that soon with a rollback and to see you all there! bye from me for now! (SuperGirl)/(EkTeLeStiS).

R0x0rTigrhs

Back to top Go down

Re: You can't log in? here is the answer of what happend!

Post by [DEV]Light on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:22 am

R0x0rTigrhs wrote:Hello to all! you are wondering why you can't log in for over than 7 hours??? well here is the answer! L2 Domination server got DDOS attack. Richard finally got his revenge against Light. Richard corrupt the server and he Banned for that! since that time he is trying to get revenge with spamming on shout chat with different acc.and ip's. well he saw that Honor was find him all the time and he did DDOS because honor can't stop his attack! for all these ppl to say that there is DDOS protction there is no any program to do 100% DDOS protection! to sad for me was that Richard was my friend in real life and i founed out just now! i loged in facebook and i saw a new message! well it was from Richard. he told me that at approx 2-3 p.m GMT+2 he will make DDOS attack and will harm the DATABASE of the server... that became true! he is so idiot and i will never forgive him for this! because my friends shouldn't hurt my other friends.... i hope light can fix that soon with a rollback and to see you all there! bye from me for now! (SuperGirl)/(EkTeLeStiS).
Well Nova did not pay and machine 25.10. and server went down because he was in jail for weed. Richard I sow his skill he don't know anything about programing. And now I'm solving the server. And btw we have ddos protection.
[DEV]Light
L2Salvation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lish on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:27 am

HAAHHAAHHAH Thats sooo fun light really XD

Well, server is back!

Lish

Back to top Go down

Post by RomanCe on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Nova is in jail for weed ? :DD this guy is epic xD RELEGALIZE ITTTTT ! xD
RomanCe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum