L2Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggers nerfed?

4 posters

Go down

Daggers nerfed? Empty Daggers nerfed?

Post by vrelanela100 Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 am

Hey GM team did u nerf daggers ? bcs i was hiting big dmg like 2-5k from bacs with backstab +Counter Critical + Critical Wound.. and now i hiting shit dmg like 1-1.5 k FROM BACK with BACKSTAB + cOUNTER CRITICAL + CRITICAL WOUND well stupid people should know that daggers not 1v1 clas and lose easy in 1v1 with other clases butt DAggers MUST HIT HARD FROM BACK with CC and woundcrit come on people , what did you done with daggers? or mybe my stats and bufs changed or daggers nerfed ? o.O

vrelanela100

Back to top Go down

Daggers nerfed? Empty Re: Daggers nerfed?

Post by OrishaShango Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 pm

O.o Counter critical = Just weapon damage melee no skill... Critical wound = 30% damage using dagger. But i pvp vs dagger and if u use correct skill and u use perfect movement dagger get from 2 at 4k damage Wink maybe nerf about skill front or side hit damage

OrishaShango

Back to top Go down

Post by vrelanela100 Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Please dont learn me about daggers, please... Go giran arena 1v1 uf you take 2 -3 k of my hp we will end battle and you wining ? please dont learn me about dagers dude, i am perfect one... anyway daggers nerfed i see, i had hiting more biger dmg than now, and everything is same, just i hiting duelists 800 with BS... also i hit kamels 500 -600 WIth BS and other stats i say... thats not normal and natural.. daggers should hiting very big dmg from back ... when duelist has 25khp and 10k cp and i hiting him 900 and he hit me back with 1.5- 2.4 k thats no point ... and mages too hit me to hard and i hiting tham so low ..

vrelanela100

Back to top Go down

Post by TasteTheAwesome Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Finally they did something about daggers, TY GM/Admin Team Very Happy
TasteTheAwesome
TasteTheAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by vrelanela100 Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:39 pm

WTF?!?! "TY gm/admin team" ? o.O that can say only stupid moron who have no brain about dagger stats and damage .. damage frontal should be very low but from back with wc + cc and with bs should be very big

vrelanela100

Back to top Go down

Post by Rysk Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:03 pm

When server has be on?

Rysk

Back to top Go down

Post by TasteTheAwesome Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:31 am

vrelanela100 wrote:WTF?!?! "TY gm/admin  team" ? o.O that can say only stupid moron who have no brain about dagger stats and damage .. damage frontal should be very low but from back with wc + cc and with bs should be very big
Dont you dare to call me moron you BRAT! Go get a life. Plus demage is good enough, dont need imba demage for daggers. And stop that damn baby behaviour, they are nerfed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Dont play with it if u dont like, No ones pushing you.

TasteTheAwesome
TasteTheAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum