Turn server on, you alredy lost a lot of people, dont be crazy, use brain...

Go down

Turn server on, you alredy lost a lot of people, dont be crazy, use brain...

Post by vrelanela100 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:02 am

Come on turn on server you alredy los a lot of people... you remember 1 -2 m agoo when u turn of server of for 5 days you lost all peoplee.. noww you should learn on your own mistakes... i gues u will dont answer on these post like 20 other posts, i dont know what the fuck you GMs doing but you must wake up, or sell server to some1 who will be online and able to answer on posts and be in game 24/7 .... you have 10 GMs but in game during 2 weeks ago 0 gms online... that is very bad...

vrelanela100

Back to top Go down

Re: Turn server on, you alredy lost a lot of people, dont be crazy, use brain...

Post by PowerSmash on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 am

every 10 mins 5-10 players leaving this server so fast do something gms

PowerSmash

Back to top Go down

Re: Turn server on, you alredy lost a lot of people, dont be crazy, use brain...

Post by Shiny on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:50 am

WHO SAID THAT WE ARE OFFLINE?

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerSmash on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Losing players = no vote = server dead X_X its not so hard gms to on the server and when in hopzone refresh votes the server will be ZERO VOTES and FROM WHERE VOTES?AFTER THE REFRESHING?

PowerSmash

Back to top Go down

Post by vrelanela100 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:31 am

Well i cant login server WTF?!? o.O i downloaded new patch v4 and i cant login ? o.O

vrelanela100

Back to top Go down

Post by vrelanela100 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:41 am

I remember when you clossed server on 5 days and when u opened everything was same, noboy didn se diferents.. i dont know what is reason for clossing server now ? why u listen people who qq they and spam bcs they are stupid morons, in lineage2 global never be balance.. bcs that game cant have balance, bcs thats not skill play game... WoW , TERA online is skill game but not these... and bcs of that turn on stupid server and le us playy ... you saw 200 + players on server and it start to growing nice and u again fucked up ... :SS

vrelanela100

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerSmash on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:52 am

guys accept it soon not on server after weeks will be on 100% im sure +11111 for Vrenalena100 answer in this topic!

PowerSmash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum