L2Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED TO MAKE A BETTER BALANCE ON THIS SERVER OR I WILL GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER

+2
HelpingHand
Arrow
6 posters

Go down

NEED TO MAKE A BETTER BALANCE ON THIS SERVER OR I WILL GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER Empty NEED TO MAKE A BETTER BALANCE ON THIS SERVER OR I WILL GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER

Post by Arrow Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm

GMS you need to check these classes Duelist, all mages, soulhounds over half of the server is made up of these classes. Most servers when there is and over population of classes they are over powered classes and need nerfed. and if you guys can't see this then you are going to loose people because other classes can't be played.

Arrow

Back to top Go down

NEED TO MAKE A BETTER BALANCE ON THIS SERVER OR I WILL GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER Empty Re: NEED TO MAKE A BETTER BALANCE ON THIS SERVER OR I WILL GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER

Post by HelpingHand Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:08 am

When I look in the pvp zone through the whole day I see.

Tyrants
Titans
Duelist
Dreadnought
Archmage
Stormscreamer
Wind Rider
Ghost Hunter
Adventure
Sagittarius
Moonlight Sentinel
Phoenix knight
ShillienTemplar
Doombringer
Soulhound 2x
Arbalester
Soultaker
FortuneSeeker
Maestro

Let me count: These are 20 classes And there are 36 classes.
Also The Dominator and the EE/SE, cardinal are also played through sieges and wars or sometimes in pvp 1 when organised.

so 24 classes of the 36. I think this is great because the other 8 there are 5 support which are not pvpable and some classes that are maybe played but not really often.

Btw I propably missed some classes that are played. Like hell knight, ghost sentinel, judicator.

HelpingHand

Back to top Go down

NEED TO MAKE A BETTER BALANCE ON THIS SERVER OR I WILL GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER Empty Re: NEED TO MAKE A BETTER BALANCE ON THIS SERVER OR I WILL GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER

Post by dQQb Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:23 am

u wann own solo with bishop ? or tank? are u moran? thoose class is supports, they are not be should kill some1
dQQb
dQQb

Back to top Go down

Post by LEXSTEELE Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:14 am

I think server is almost balanced just fix debuffs and decrease magic damage a little, support chars are for mass pvp zones for SUPPORT not for kill anyone, im happy to see that in server u can chose between 20 different pvp classes to play not like in others servers where u can chose between 2 or 3 op clases to play.

LEXSTEELE

Back to top Go down

Post by dQQb Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 am

LEXSTEELE wrote:I think server is almost balanced just fix debuffs and decrease magic damage a little, support chars are for mass pvp zones for SUPPORT not for kill anyone, im happy to see that in server u can chose between 20 different pvp classes to play not like in others servers where u can chose between 2 or 3 op clases to play.
+ i cant kill some sph, i am to noob, they do 5 k magic crits on me xD
dQQb
dQQb

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalker Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:46 am

3 op class yes glad/sph/sh most of ppl start playing those class now

Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihla Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 am

SPH not OP, aura flash and wind vortex never work?? on all server SPH kill easy daggueur, and 5k critic if you take a critic by
aura symphony or elemental storm this is normal with their 240 power.
all fighter kill Nuke easy... enjoy Smile

Nihla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down