L2Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Vote - All players Please Answer With +1 or -1

+8
Lish
OrishaShango
dQQb
Barbie
Takeshy
debil
RomanCe
SkyownzZ/Pluto
12 posters

Go down

Let's Vote - All players Please Answer With +1 or -1 Empty Let's Vote - All players Please Answer With +1 or -1

Post by SkyownzZ/Pluto Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Only Thing That Will Be Fair For All Players IS TOTAL WIPE .
Due Porblems that server have's . Light Is Goint To school And He Is Only Dev On Server
He cant Do all alone in so lil time.
So I think We should give him some time 7 Day's sounds good .
In That time Light and Nova will have time to WIPE all thing's on server and start fresh .
FIX OLY BUFF BUG .
BALANCE CLASSES
MAKE NEW EVENTS
PICK SOME MORE PEOPLE FOR THE (STAFF)
Donators Will Be fine They will Get Their Items Back in 1 Week tops so no harm done
And i suggest that My Grand Event will take place in servers RE=OPENING AFTER WIPE !!
THIS IS FOR THE BEST OF SERVER
I wont give up so easly eaven if the best thing to do is WIPE so bee it and i think that is best thing to do in this MESS .
So Plz People Vote with
+1
OR
Thans Much <3
SkyownzZ/Pluto
SkyownzZ/Pluto

Back to top Go down

Let's Vote - All players Please Answer With +1 or -1 Empty Re: Let's Vote - All players Please Answer With +1 or -1

Post by RomanCe Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm

SkyownzZ/Pluto wrote:Only Thing That Will Be Fair For All Players IS TOTAL WIPE .
Due Porblems that server have's . Light Is Goint To school And He Is Only Dev On Server
He cant Do all alone in so lil time.
So I think We should give him some time 7 Day's sounds good .
In That time Light and Nova will have time to WIPE all thing's on server and start fresh .
FIX OLY BUFF BUG .
BALANCE CLASSES
MAKE NEW EVENTS
PICK SOME MORE PEOPLE FOR THE (STAFF)
Donators Will Be fine They will Get Their Items Back in 1 Week tops so no harm done
And i suggest that My Grand Event will take place in servers RE=OPENING AFTER WIPE !!
THIS IS FOR THE BEST OF SERVER
I wont give up so easly eaven if the best thing to do is WIPE so bee it and i think that is best thing to do in this MESS .
So Plz People Vote with
+1
OR
Thans Much <3
and that means that i lose my 10 domi weapons right ? good idea ... you are genius !!! pfffffffff
RomanCe
RomanCe

Back to top Go down

Let's Vote - All players Please Answer With +1 or -1 Empty Re: Let's Vote - All players Please Answer With +1 or -1

Post by debil Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Wipe, again ? Lol stupid thing to do
Server is okey no needed wipe, just fix lag [/justify]

debil

Back to top Go down

Post by debil Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Sky shut up pls, with you stupid idea .. No one need your suggestion, this server have great team and they know what is the best for server

debil

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshy Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm

and who are you??

In any case one should say these things are the admin.

stop saying stupid things!!

you're nobody!!
Takeshy
Takeshy

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshy Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Is For U ----->SkyownzZ

and only see, the players not like ur stupid idea to.
Takeshy
Takeshy

Back to top Go down

Post by RomanCe Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Takeshy wrote:Is For U ----->SkyownzZ

why i cant see my signature ? :DD
RomanCe
RomanCe

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshy Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 pm

IF LOOKS  ROMANCE

RomanCe wrote:
Takeshy wrote:Is For U ----->SkyownzZ

why i cant see my signature ? :DD
Takeshy
Takeshy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyownzZ/Pluto Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm

did i say comment or vote ?
SkyownzZ/Pluto
SkyownzZ/Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbie Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Why not a comment? that's a "vote" too...
That's a HORRIBLE idea, none of the old players would agree; they wold lose pvps, items... the only that could agree to that are new players, and are more old players than new...
Barbie
Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post by dQQb Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:59 pm

dQQb
dQQb

Back to top Go down

Post by OrishaShango Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:03 pm

WIPE SERVER = LOST PLAYER..! I FEEL DEVELOPE CAN SEE HOW GET SERVER UP WITHOUT WIPE IS HARD DIFICULT COMMING AGAIN FROM ZERO..

OrishaShango

Back to top Go down

Post by Lish Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 am

Yeah 10 domi weps, and i had 20 domi weps +18, 38 vesper sets and 78k vote coins,
guys pls, be real, if server is wiped they iwll make tons of events.
And its just a suggestion, you can't be like that with sky/pluto, he atleast suggest things.

+1

Lish

Back to top Go down

Post by vrelanela100 Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:48 am

Well that is not good idea.. why they should wipe ? I dont se what is problem on server? o.O i see only problem bcs no PvP deatmach event = no competioion, people love to competition... anyway -1

vrelanela100

Back to top Go down

Post by HelpingHand Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 am

But I think they need to put some more standart events in the game. Like capture the hill, last man standing, team deathmatch and those kind of things.

HelpingHand

Back to top Go down

Post by RomanCe Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am

Lish wrote:Yeah 10 domi weps, and i had 20 domi weps +18, 38 vesper sets and 78k vote coins,
And its just a suggestion, you can't be like that with sky/pluto, he atleast suggest things.

+1
seriously i have 10 domi weaps ... my main char is RedRoSe ... you can ask any any SexualCreatures member if you dont believe !!!
RomanCe
RomanCe

Back to top Go down

Post by RomanCe Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 am

Lish wrote:Yeah 10 domi weps, and i had 20 domi weps +18, 38 vesper sets and 78k vote coins,

+1
by the way there is no reason to suggest things as long as gm team already working on it !!!
RomanCe
RomanCe

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyownzZ/Pluto Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 am

Dude ur stuped collection is worthless .... why u care abouth things u dont need . besides WIPE = More ppl will come , balanced everything , more events , Domi weps buy with domi coins , fully working olympiad - no buff bug .
Cuz of server lag .
Many ppl lost WARDS
RBS
PVPS
ITEMS
so that is my suggestion .
I SUGGESTED
i didnt say to do it .
SkyownzZ/Pluto
SkyownzZ/Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lish Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:09 pm

thats the thing they don't understand pluto =)

Lish

Back to top Go down

Post by RomanCe Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:13 pm

SkyownzZ/Pluto wrote:Dude ur stuped collection is worthless .... why u care abouth things u dont need . besides WIPE = More ppl will come , balanced everything , more events , Domi weps buy with domi coins , fully working olympiad - no buff bug .
Cuz of server lag .
Many ppl lost WARDS
RBS
PVPS
ITEMS
so that is my suggestion .
I SUGGESTED
i didnt say to do it  .
the reason that i want this stupid collection is that i spended my precious time to get them ... and this means that i worked hard for it ... and i also lose about 3k pvp 3 armor sets full ellements my jewels and my FAME :DD
RomanCe
RomanCe

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyownzZ/Pluto Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Good good no life Razz
I VOTE FOR FAKING WIPE !!!
SkyownzZ/Pluto
SkyownzZ/Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by RomanCe Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:07 pm

SkyownzZ/Pluto wrote:Good good no life Razz
I VOTE FOR FAKING WIPE !!!
No Lifer 4Ever \../, Razz i vote for no wipe -1 !!!
RomanCe
RomanCe

Back to top Go down

Post by xSwanx Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Guys take it easy on Sky, at least he is trying to come up with ideas to better the server. Just because you don't like the idea, doesn't mean that you need to be so rude about it. I don't see any one you guys trying to come up with any ideas all you do is cry about everything.
xSwanx
xSwanx

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerSmash Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:30 am

-------------------------------100000000000000000000000000000 VERRY BAD IDEA I GIVED MANY HOURS TO SERVER AND WHAT AlL WILL BE WIPED?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!? omg please shut up whit those stupid IDEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss

PowerSmash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down